Types of flour
– This type of flour is made of whole wheat grain, without any additional elements.
– This type of flour has about 85 percent of the original grain. Germ and bran are removed.
– It has about 75 percent of wheat grain. During the milling process, most of wheatgerm and bran are removed.
– It is brown or white or type with 10 percent of wheat germ.
– It is wholemeal or brown type with malted grains added.
– This kind of flour is ground between two stones.
– It is a type of flour that has been grown to organic standards by growers and millers, who must be registered.
For those who likes experiments, there are a few different types of flour:
Einkorn and Kamut Khorasan
– an old types of wheat.